JANAHITHA PAKSHA has the following Aims and Objectives
I. JANAHITHA PAKSHA will work in democratic ways to
1. Organize the people into a free, just, and egalitarian society.
2. Fight corruption till its end.
3. Make aware of the immense danger of global warming and adopt overall measures for sustainable and equitable development.
4. Stand for conservation of energy sources, and encourage the development of alternate sources such as wind, sunlight and tidal waves on a larger way.
II. JANAHITHA PAKSHA will strive for the following to realize the aspirations of the people of India set out in the Preamble of Indian Constitution, JUSTICE, LIBERTY, EQUALITY and FRATERNITY
1. Responsible, transparent and sensitive governance.
2. Social and environmental justice.
3. Equality for all Indians.
4. Reducing all regional and rural-urban disparities.
5. Minimising inequality in wages and assets.
6. Treating every Indian as an end with right to individual and social development and the State as a means to that end.
7. Every Indian’s right to religious, cultural, economic and political freedom, subject to such limitation as may arise out of the protection of the right of other people or the State.
8. Right of every Indian to equality of opportunity with the provision that those who have had none in the past shall have priority over those who had. Social and educational backwardness shall be the general basis for protective discrimination. Central list for such measures shall be made applicable for all recognized metropolises of the country including the capital state of India. Economic backwardness and gender criteria of protective discrimination shall run across all social sections of Indian polity.
9. State’s obligation to make every Indian free from want and free from fear.
10. Redemption from oppression and exploitation of man by man, of caste by caste, of class by class and of nation by nation
11. Parliamentary System of Government and democratic institutions in the interest of public and in the interest of the individual, subject to needed reforms in the system to aid representation further democratic.
12. Establishing all-India judicial service, as guaranteed in Article 312 of the Constitution.
III. Salient features of the Programme
1. Open and common resources such as fisheries and forest resource belts to people making a living on them.
2. Equal rights and opportunities for women.
3. Universal, free and quality education for all children up to 10+2 level.
4. Better healthcare facilities for all, expanding and strengthening Public Health System.
5. Constitutional guarantee for basic human rights like right to life with dignity, right to food, right to health and sanitation, right to shelter and basic amenities, right to education, and other civil, social, economic rights, etc.
6. Inclusive development model with provision for protection of environment.
7. Withdrawal of draconian laws and steps to resolve people to people disputes through democratic means and dialogues.
8. Ending land grabbing measures and projects that lead to large scale displacement of adivasis and farmers from their cultivable lands and residential areas.
9. Utilization of Banjara Lands into a Cultivation of Horticulture & Floriculture etc., and Ensure Export quality produces measures.
10. Social Security measures including old age pension, widow pension, special concessions to physically or otherwise challenged persons and subsistence awareness to unemployed.
11. To establish district & Taluk level employment opportunity by encouraging small, medium and large scale Industries.